Tuesday, September 01, 2009

The 5th Semester & Tom Cruise Inspiration

WELCOME FIFTH SEMESTER!

It's been 3 weeks since the new semester started. The courses has been more interesting than the previous ones, at least so far. There would be more English classes available and this semester, Unpar is lucky enough to have two foreign professors teaching here: an Australian and an American.I haven't met the latter, but his name is quiet famous among us who just started to question where he was.. Bradley Simpson.

Hukum International
Politik Bisnis Internasional
Teori Hubungan Internasional
US Global Politics
International Relations in Asia Pacific
International Politics
Foreign Policy
NGO and Civil Society

Those are my courses for this semester. I once questioned "Am I capable enough in handling those 8 subjects, with Protocol of PRAKDIP to handle, plus External duties?" (Talking about External, I have got this awesome members to be in the team. I love'em! Haha!)

Yes I was once being doubtful, then I saw the other students take also 24 credits (8 subjects) and I remember what Tom Cruise said that if you only do what you think you can do,you'll never do very much!

OHH... YEAH, I think Mr.Cruise got the point!

No comments:

Post a Comment